What do Monkeys Eat? What do Monkeys Eat?

Interesting approach

I don't know why but this made me chuckle.

Just Fishin Just Fishin

pretty good for a first flash

It was good but it felt kind of drawn out.

I noticed the only thing moving for a while was the water, maybe have the fishing line sway with the water, or the pole move. Also have the character blink or something. Maybe some leaves blowing around in the background etc.

Megasonic Vs Protoshadow Megasonic Vs Protoshadow

you've improved a lot since the last one.

I remember seeing it, and I have to say this one is much better. You've added sound and a life bar which makes it more entertaining. For the next version you should finish the fight.

So it doesn't loop, put a key frame at the end of your movie with a stop command on it.
To do this add a keyframe at the end of the timeline, select that frame, press f9, and in the space that pops up type in stop();

Darksupasonic responds:

Thank you you've helped me with that review you made last time

The Misterious Cliff The Misterious Cliff

It was pretty interesting

You have something good here but it only looks the start to a project that could be made much better, not saying it's bad at all though.

You should add more onto the story, clean up the animation, add a background, maybe color etc. I know this is a side project but it could turn into something big.

Good luck

GreatPowerfulTrixie responds:

Thanks for the support!

My first stop Motion My first stop Motion

really good for a first try.

Keep working at it man. You'll be surprised how fast you can improve. I expect to see great things from you in the near future.

Happy Cutie Bunny Easter! Happy Cutie Bunny Easter!

That was......

Disturbing, but I laughed. I was sitting there for a second thinking really, they front paged this. Something must be up then all of a sudden the gore fest comes. Great work and happy easter.

Santa's coming over Santa's coming over

well....

I didn't really get what was going on there but I liked it.

Sound: Music was great, really set the mood for the movie.
graphics: you're new but on the right path.

Jigsaw Jigsaw

Absolutely spectacular.

Great movie. I've never seen that scenario played out before, so THANKS.

Graphics: 10/10 I like your style
sound: 8/10 I dunno the guys voice was kind of funny then again, he was deaf
humor: 10/10 great joke

Keep up the good work please.

Light Saber Test Light Saber Test

just a test,

then keep it on your computer. Or submit it to newground alphas.

I liked the short little clip you made though. The animation was something else.
Can't wait to see the full movie, but please don't submit the tests.

Oranges in Trouble Oranges in Trouble

I like your art style.

Animation was smooth.
A bit short, add more orange guts please.
The shortness of movies always makes me drop the score, but I voted a passing grade. I like your work and hope to see more. Keep it up man.

gwokymarla responds:

Ok I will do that if I make an other orange short. Thank you for reviewing and good day.