HT83 Dragon Hunter game HT83 Dragon Hunter game

hmmmm

I'm not going to diss you but I've played another one of your games, and it seems like it's the same exact one. Just different characters used.

Car Pool Car Pool

hart to control.

I had trouble with the controls at first for some reason but I got a little better.

I like the concept.

Truck Stop Parking Truck Stop Parking

Pretty unique.

hehe game was pretty fun and I liked the story.

Graphics were well done too.

Bee! Bee!

pretty interesting game.

Its simple but addictive, which in my opinion makes for one hell of a flash game.

Metal Slug Brutal 2 Metal Slug Brutal 2

I really enjoyed this game,

yeah it's hard, but I would rather have a bit of difficulty than being able to breeze through the game, for those having trouble try ducking, you're pretty much invincible while you duck. The only thing that can hit you is plane missiles, and grenades. Gave you a 10 because

music, graphics, gameplay, were all great.

Dodge the Red Dodge the Red

lol kind of hard for me.

I read the description, and you should really put more effort into it. You should be motivated while making the game, not if it just passes.
My suggestion for the next game is to make the background more exciting.

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

pretty cool idea.

I've never seen a sword fighting side scroller like this. It was a bit basic though. The whole red screen of death gets kind of annoying also. You should shorten it a bit. It's all opinion though and I liked the game overall.

Crazy Shape Runner Crazy Shape Runner

been done before but,

this was kind of a new mix of this type of game.
I liked how it wasn't completely 3D
Music was good.
Keep up the good wokr.

Gravity Boy Gravity Boy

it was good for a first try.

I liked the physics and everything. You should add some enemies and such to make it more interesting. Great job.

Motion Tweened Walks Motion Tweened Walks

pretty good tutorial.

Not a whole lot to it, but it's in depth as it needs to be. if i'm ever a famous animator ( for flash anyways ) i'll definitely be thanking this tutorial.

MrBurger responds: